Friday, May 23, 2008

Q & A Ms Universe

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- Im going to get back to this if i'm no longer 'bugnutin' hokei :D

What is your greatest fear?
- FAILURE. Rejection. Uh, I'm scared of myself? hahah!

Which living person do you most admire?
- I EQUALLY admire every living person there is in this whole wide worl, whether they are labeled as criminals, prostitutes, or whatever. For i firmly believe that for every person, there is a unique quality to be admired. Hahah! Pang-ms. universe ba ang sagot? hehe! Well... :D

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- Disloyalty. I actually want to place dishonesty... but come on, every one lies.

What is your greatest extravagance?
- I'd say books or bags.

What is your favorite journey?
- Life? Hahaha! Taena napaka pang ms universe.

On what occasion do you lie?
- If I NEED to.

Which living person do you most despise?
- No one.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
- Taena.

What is your greatest regret?
- I do not have regrets. I may have some doubts on some things, but definitely no regrets.

Where and when were you the happiest?
- I feel happy being with the person (in mind, in body or in distance) who is also happy to be with me.

What is your current state of mind?
- Normal. Steady.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Nothing. I am perfected by my imperfections.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
- Graduating from college.

If you were to die and comeback as a person or a thing, what would it be?
- As myself again.

What is your most treasured possession?
- My brains. Which i happen to have not put into use... as in use for the longest time. =P

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
- Thinking and actually believing that you are alone in this world when in fact, someone is actually out there thinking that same thing. With that said, you already merit a new companion hence you really are not alone.

Where would like to live?
- In another universe so i can prove that there really is another universe. =P

What is your favorite occupation?
- being me :D the easiest and at the same time the hardest occupation of all.

What is your most marked characteristic?
- i am a super go-getter kind of person. What I want, I get. What I need, I make sure, it is provided. I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, but because of my attitude, it seems like it.

What is the quality you like most in a man?
- Someone who's actually just like me. Someone who thrives in sensical to nonsensical conversations. Someone who views things in different perspectives and still come out with their own point of view and not just copied from somewhere. Someone who takes joy in the simplest of things. Someone like hmmm? hahaha :))

What is the quality you like most in a woman?
- Their natural ability to care. - TRUE. (that's the answer of my friend Angelique)

Who are your favorite writers?
- Hmm, i like Bob Ong and Paulo Coelho. Also Jostein Gaarder and Lualhati Bautista. Well, actually, I do not usually care who's the author when i'm buying a book. I first look at the content of the book. Then the author? After I have read the book. =P

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
- Ninja Turtles :D

Who are your heroes in real life?
- Parents, my brothers, God. MYSELF.

What is that you most dislike?
- breaking promises. forgetful people. disappointing friends.

How would you like to die?
- I prefer that I just die in my sleep.

What is your motto?
- I OWN THE UNIVERSE :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...