Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dont Let Me Walk with him.

If you see me walking down the road with someone else
It's not that I like his company
It's because you're not brave enough to walk beside me.

If you hear me talking about him all the time,
It's not because he pleases me,
It's because you're to deaf to hear my heartbeat

If you feel me falling for someone new,
It's not because I love him
It's because you're not there to catch me if i fall

If you feel lost, I too am nowhere,
I don't know where the road is going
Are we gonna cross each other's path
Or just completely turn around?
Will we just let go with what we had
Or go to the place where love is bound?

Don't let me walk with him,
It's you I wanna walk with
Don't let me talk to him,
It's you i want to talk with.
Don't let me fall for him.

For it's you I want to fall in love with.

this i got from an email. shouting out to yooouuuu gaH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ito ung hina-hanap-hanap ko! dito lang pala sa blog mo - makikita!

lupit ng blog mo ha! nakaka-relate ako!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...