Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Honesty Loyalty Intergrity

Disloyalty is one my most hated traits in some people.


When you promise something that really mattered to that person, it is a sin not to keep that promise. I know I’m not perfect. I forget some promises, too. But I try not to forget something that really mattered to someone really close to me. If I do, I admit that I was wrong and I apologize. I don’t make some lame excuse that I did keep my word when in fact, I didn’t.


When you lie, you double the hurt you’re giving to that person. You did not keep your word na nga, you lie pa. That’s so distasteful! But what do you do? You can’t hate people, most specially people you consider dearest to you. So, even if you are hurting, and you are utterly disappointed with the person, you just have to accept the fact that the damage has been done, and no amount of ‘medication’ can heal the wound.


Really, it hurts knowing that after everything you've talked and bonded about, that person was untrue to you. Hence now, you don’t know who to trust anymore.

Expect the lowest from the people you think the highest of.


No one broke my trust... just a thought. So, with that said, keep promises starting now. :)

4 comments:

gillboard said...

I agree. It's difficult to regain the trust of the person you broke your word to. You should just either be honest from the start if you know you can't do it.

allknowing superboi said...

korek gillboard :)

pft with people who keep promising tapos in the end di naman pala nila kaya.

para kang nagpaasa ng sinasadya mo... err basta un!

kla said...

"korek gillboard :)

pft with people who keep promising tapos in the end di naman pala nila kaya.

para kang nagpaasa ng sinasadya mo... err basta un!"

ganyang ganyan si nod.

allknowing superboi said...

@ KLA

Hi Kla... err ikaw ba si Nod? Hmm... wala ka comment box sa multiply, di din daw naka public access ung site mo... di ko na alam. waaah!!! haahhah :))

Kla kla, gumaganon ka ha? sino ba si nod? close kayo? hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...