Sunday, August 10, 2008

I kick-ass and you do too.


I never really thought that people actually read what I have to say in this blog. So it was quite a shock for me when Ner (http://gallerianeri.blogspot.com/) dropped by my tagboard and told me to get the kick-ass blogger award she gave me. I was super amazed and super wow-ed by the award. Hahah!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!

Na-speechless ba daw?

THANK YOU NER for reading my posts and most especially for saying that I kick ass. Ohyeah!


Here's what Ner has to say about me:

5. All Knowing Superboi. Superboi is the epitome of the term "Kick Ass", me thinks. Hehe. She's not the girl next door who's cutesie and artsie. She's mean-spirited when she wants to and I love her "adikness". I like people who are true to their skin and Superboi is no plastic. Uh-uh.

Huwaaaw!!! ADIK talaga ako, Ner. Hehehe =) THANK YOU =)

So before i proceed with my Kick-ass Bloggers:

Do you know any bloggers that kick ass?

Maybe they’ve got incredible, original content. Or they’re overflowing with creativity. Is it someone that helps you become a better blogger? Or a bloggy friend you know you can count on? Or maybe it’s someone who simply inspires you to be a better person… or someone else who sends you to the floor, laughing your ass off.

Whatever the reason may be, I’m sure you know at least a couple of bloggers that kick ass. Well…why not tell ‘em so?

LOVE ON ‘EM
* Choose 5 bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers”
* Let ‘em know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award
* Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to www.mammadawg.com
* Hop on back to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on!

Grab code’s below - don’t forget to link up the person who nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club.

(150px Width)

(200px Width)



Now, here are my kick-ass bloggers:

  1. Bulitas - I've read his blog long before I even started blogging (here and in multiply) and that was like uhm, 2-3 years ago, I think. I don't know why, but there's something about his way of writing that makes you want to read and read and read his posts and also want to write as well... =)
  2. Mrs. J - He is actually a true-to-life friend of mine. The posts in his/her blog makes me smile for some reason coz walang ka-kyeme kyeme si ateh magblog hano. Very informative in fairnaloo. Here is where I get the basic information on a lot of things that happen in the showbiz and not-so showbiz much industries. Because of that, kick-ass siya! =)
  3. Lagsh - When this blogger first visited my blog, I was shocked sa address niya and did not even want to visit his site. But mehn oh mehn! No guts no glory, right? So i visited, and yeah his use of words made me like wooo windangers before but when i got to read all of his posts, ay kamon! intellectual siya like bongga! =)
  4. KingDaddyRich - Ohyeah! I like his blog. He makes me go back to my childhood memories everytime I visit his site. Love his site. Wee!!! =)
  5. Saminella - For one, katukayo ko siya. Yehey for the SAMs of the world. =) I stumbled upon her site because of the other bloggers na friends na niya in real life, i think... Nakakatuwa siyang basahin ... oha! =)
So there, post na rin kayo nito.

and again, NER, SUPER THANK YOU =)

7 comments:

mrs.j said...

aww!!

omg!! really?

ahem..

first i would like to thanks my frind cha sam for giving me this award the blogging community who continuously support visit and red my blog... for kalansay collecter for introducing blog to me..

i thank you!

allknowing superboi said...

wow JHEY! ayos ang iyong ispets. kamoooon. talo mo pa ung ano sa web na sumikat.

amfufu. hahaha =))

Saminella said...

Haha. Pag Sam talaga eh mga perpekto.























pero sa ating dalawa lang yan nag-aaply. putaena haha. tankyu sa awardzzz thxthx hahaha ewnes

leviuqse said...

you kick ass!!!

allknowing superboi said...

SAMINELLA :D


hahahah sige =)

allknowing superboi said...

ALEEEEXXXX, Waaah dapat iboboto din kita as kick ass blogger kaya lang mauulit ung boto... ndi ko alam kung pwede kasing umulit eh.

YOU KICK ASS FOR ME :D

Ner said...

hehehe, nahuli sa komento. congrats uli! ;)

ok lang yan, ako inulit ko ung kina f&f. break the rules! down with govt nyahaha..

napaisip ako kung gagawa pa ko ng isang blog... kung san ako pwedeng mag-adik hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...