Sunday, January 10, 2010

01.10.10

Dear Universe,

Today is the start of a new me. I am surrendering everything to you. Will believe with all my heart and soul that all things will fall into place eventually because i will things to happen. I will be great will be good in everything that I will be doing in the future.

To be honest, though, I am quite scared as the end of the month is nearing. Some things will change,but like you said in one of those apps in Facebook, I shouldn't resist change. But instead, embrace it because it will bring me greater things.

Universe, I am requesting for all of my stored powers from all the galaxies and the other parallel universes out there. Please send them all to me. I badly need it. :)

Help me to master my craft, and the industry which I now belong. For I know that once I master this, I shall conquer in the future. Just help me pls.

I will own this universe, yes, no matter how many people claim that they will own this year. At the end of the day, I am the owner, right? So yeah.

Love,

superboi

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...