Sunday, October 3, 2010

What do you do for a living?

I've been working for almost three years now---a year and a half with my current company, one/third of a year from my previous company and a year from PMI. Only three years have passed, yet, it feels like I've been working all my life, not that I am complaining. :)


I have a lot to say with how I am doing now with my present job. To say that it's tiring is actually an understatement. But nevertheless, the process of hardships and numerous failures cannot level with the successes and (self) fulfillment that we get when our campaigns end successfully. Moreso, when they are recognized by award giving bodies, your client, and most especially, by the audience for which you actually did the campaign for.


I have a lot to say too bad tomorrow's a start of a new work week. :) Will share with you soon what I do and how I am doing the things that I do now. :)


So, how about you? What do you do for a living? And are you happy with your current state now? :)


Hope so.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...