Friday, June 3, 2011

Day Twelve: A photo of when you were happy

GMCI Days.

Img_0088
I know A LOT OF PEOPLE will contest -- friends, family, probably even my ex-officemates -- but let's admit that even if I cried buckets of tears, literally shouted at almost everyone, and raised points quite a number of times about how much some things needed to be upgraded / adjusted / refined (not to be taken literally of course), I did enjoy my stay here. I loved what I did and I found purpose in what I do (even if most people will say that it's still, at the end of the day, for my brands to sell... I know that. But will you just please allow me to look at things at another perspective? Tinkyaw!).

Plus, the people there made the stay great and wonderful. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...