Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some realizations of the past week(s)

1. I met up with V and her new friend Z at Pier One the other day. As usual, and given that I'm the natural welcoming committee of all of my cliques, I shared with Z the weird stories of how V and I met and what domino effect happened after. Z, was just too amazed at how talkative I was, she was just laughing the whole time. Haha! Anyway, I realized, and thanks to Valine for comfirming, that I was super to the nth level nice back then. My niceness resulted to Valine working for PMI, I got to meet a whole bunch of people I am now friends with and who are willing to always help me out in whatever way they can, and an experience, I would never exchange for anything else.


2. I may not be the best account manager in the world, but I'm glad that even if I moved out already of GM, I can say that former bosses, suppliers and Clients became good friends of mine. :)


3. I am very uncomfortable seeing other people bored or uncomfortable... it's too natural for me to make other people feel as much as possible welcomed. It bothers me a lot when I see someone not enjoying whatever. T_T Haaaayayay. But because I love my friends more than acquaintances, then yes, reconsider it is. :)


4. I may be too nice again, I am being abused... again. Haaay...


5. Recognizing that there is a problem is the first step to "freedom".


6. Learning to ask for forgiveness from yourself is the second step. 


7. Asking for forgiveness from other people is the third.


8. Sharing your experience with your chosen few is the next step and deciding to move on and be happy is the second to the last step.


9. Making sure that you won't go back to the problem is the final and lifelong step one has to take. :)


10. I miss YOU. Where have you gone? Be back soon please please please...


11. I love Nicole Manlulo so much, and I'm too happy she went out of her house na and met up with us, I was just quiet the whole time she was sharing with us her stories.


12. Barbara Romero is such a tita with her advises, I don't even remember why I had a crush on her back in college. HAHAHAHA (no offense, ate barbs! labyooo!)


13. My college barkada is love and they may not be the sweetest of the bunch of friends that I have, but if I need them, they're there so yes, I'm sorry about Friday, I was a bit disappointed and sad, but I love them so much, I can't even say I was angry at them.


14. The FCK are not as spontaneous as they were back then. We're getting old. But here's to a future beach camping escapade. Soon please? :)


15. I don't understand but I'm always willing to work around whatever to keep things as happy and as light as they should be. Because that's what you do when you like whatever... I know you get me. Hahah!


16. I was stuck in my 20s, I don't even know how old I am - 24. 24, yes. :)


17. I still do not like celebrations, but I appreciate people who remember.


18. I just want things back in order.


19. I still love walking, esp if I'm with great company. Yes, Nicole Manlulo, nothing beats Dapitan to Commonwealth days!


20. I need to go back to Quiapo Church. Thanks for reminding me, F and B.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really delighted to discover this. great job!

sugar said...

hi superboi..ikaw pa rin ba ang meh ari ng universe? hehehe.

teresa said...

hi superboi..ikaw pa rin ba meh ari ng universe? :D

Anonymous said...

What words..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...