Monday, March 12, 2012

I am NOT a fashion blogger


So, it's very rare that you will find anything that has to do with fashion here in my blog. In fact, this will probably my first post about clothes! Hahaha!

Anyway, I've been seeing a lot of online ads about Zalora. Though I am into following trends in fashion, I found myself exploring the website to see the different brands (and clothes) that I might want to buy in the future -- given that I rarely go to malls.

So, found below are the stuff I most certainly would like to have -- if only they were not THAT pricey. The items below may not be as fashion forward as you'd expect from some of those fashion bloggers, but because they're going to complement my fat ass, then me likey! :)

Because pencil skirts are perfect for me -- HAHAHA!
Love love!
I want this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...